Fall 2023 SSE MBA Scholarships for International Students in Sweden Do you intend to enroll in an MBA program in Sweden? If so, you might want to consider applying for the SSE MBA Scholarship for the autumn of 2023. Foreign students who wish to enroll in the SSE MBA program are given this scholarship opportunity by the Stockholm School of Economics.
The Stockholm School of Economics (SSE) in Sweden is offering a full scholarship for its MBA program in 2023. The scholarship is available to applicants from all around the world who meet the conditions and is presented in partnership with Degen’s Industry and utbildning.se. The full SEK 595,000 + VAT tuition for the 18-month, part-time program that begins in December 2023 is covered by the scholarship.
You can also apply for this France Scholarships at Le Mans University 2023-24
The SSE MBA program emphasizes entrepreneurship and sustainability while simultaneously covering cutting-edge subjects like digital transformation and disruptive innovation. It offers a thorough understanding of fundamental business concepts, such as strategy, finance, and marketing. The program is intended for seasoned professionals with a degree equating to 180 credits and at least five years of relevant work experience. Additionally, candidates must exhibit excellent English language proficiency.
The scholarship application procedure comprises three parts, with a May 31, 2023 deadline: pre-selection, a full application, and an interview. The scholarship winner will be chosen by a panel made up of representatives from Dagens Industri, utbildning.se, and SSE.
- Degree: Masters
- University: Stockholm School of Economics
- Funding Type: Fully Funded
- Deadline: May 31, 2023
- Location: Sweden
The Stockholm School of Economics offers an MBA program, and a scholarship will be given for that program.
Sweden Scholarship Benefits:
The complete SEK 595,000 + VAT in tuition costs for the MBA program are covered by the SSE MBA Scholarship 2023 Autumn. Part-time study over an 18-month period allows students to keep up with their normal jobs while also completing the program. There are also international study excursions.
- Candidates need to have a degree of 180 credits and at least five years of relevant work experience in order to be eligible for the SSE MBA Scholarship.
- Additionally, they must have excellent English language abilities.
- Interested parties can access the application form by visiting the website and clicking the “Apply” button.
- Even if the application form is only available in Swedish, applicants may submit their applications in English.
- After a selection committee has assessed the applications, twelve to fifteen candidates will be asked to submit a comprehensive application.
- Five to seven contenders will then be selected by the committee for the scholarship interviews.
How to Apply?
If you want to apply for the SSE MBA Scholarship 2023 Autumn and are eligible, click the “Apply” button on the scholarship page by May 31st, 2023.