For the academic year 2024–2025, applicants from all over the world are welcome to apply for the DSU scholarship in Italy. Free lodging, free meals in university dining halls, and a contribution to cover supplemental costs like books and extracurricular activities are all included in fully funded scholarships for international students. If a student does not have the same level of education, they can still apply if they are already enrolled or wish to enlist. The international student grant is only valid for one academic year. Students must therefore apply for each academic year.
Through an online application, international students from all around the world can apply for the scholarship in Europe. A declaration form, which is accessible when the online application process is complete, must be filled out by EU students. Conversely, non-EU students from developing countries must certify that they do not come from wealthy households. The Italian diplomatic representation in the applicant’s place of origin must issue the paperwork attesting to the student’s socioeconomic status.
Brief Information About The Pisa DSU Scholarship
- Degree: Bachelor, Masters
- Provided by: University of Pisa
- Deadline: 06. September. 2023
- Scholarship value: Full Funded
- Location: Italy
Benefits of The Pisa University Scholarship
- Scholarship holders at the university are exempt from paying tuition.
- Lunches are provided without charge in the campus dining hall.
- Affordable or free living at a university residence.
- Additionally, children may receive additional allowances or funding for extracurricular pursuits and literary pursuits.
- Possibility of enrolling in classes at a renowned Italian institution.
- While residing in Pisa, learn about Italian culture.
Eligibility Criteria For Pisa University Scholarship
- Either EU or non-EU people are required to apply.
- The educational standing of non-EU students shall not be equal to that of EU students.
- They have to show proof—documentation—of the contribution of their family’s income.
- A bachelor’s degree is required for candidates for master’s degrees.
- There must be no other scholarships available to them.
- Applications must be accompanied by a confirmation from the Italian embassy in the applicant’s country attesting to their lack of affluence.
Required Documents of Italian Fully Funded Scholarship
- Identity proof
- A photo the size of a passport
- Academic records
- Application for a university
- Details of the study program or course description
- the curriculum vitae
- Recommendation letter
- Letter of motivation
- Language ability in English
- Statement of family income