All bachelor’s degrees at the university are eligible for the NTU-University Scholars Programme (NTU-USP) Scholarship 2023. As a result, you must submit your application by a different date. This scholarship is being offered by Nanyang Technological University in Singapore and is worth Full Funding, which covers tuition and living costs. Everyone in the country is eligible for this scholarship.
- Degree: Bachelors
- Provided by: Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, tuition fees + living allowance + other benefits
More About Nanyang Technological University
The Nanyang Technological University in Singapore also referred to as NTU, is a private public university. NTU is consistently rated as one of the top universities in the world and is regarded as one of the top three universities in Asia in the major college and university rankings. In addition, NTU placed thirteenth overall and second in Asia in the 2016 QS World University Rankings. As a result, Asia was ranked second overall in the 2016 Times Higher Education Asia University Rankings.
Eligibility for the NTU-University Scholars Programme:
- Applicants must have received an offer letter for a bachelor’s degree programme at Nanyang Technological University in order to be eligible for the Scholars Programme Scholarship.
- Students must also have excellent leadership characteristics and do well in their extracurricular activities.
- A Singapore polytechnic diploma, an NUS High School diploma, an IB diploma, or Year 12 comparable credentials are also required, as well as exceptional Singapore-Cambridge GCE ‘A’ level scores.
Value of the Scholarship:
- After tuition grants, full repayment for lowered tuition fees.
- Housing aid of up to S$2,000 per academic year (applicable only to scholarship holders residing in NTU residence halls).
- A one-time computer stipend of S$1,750.
- Living costs for each academic year are $6,500.
- Advantages of studying abroad when participating in the NTU-USP study abroad programme or the NTU exchange programme.
- For a study abroad or attachment programme, a travel grant of up to S$5,000 may be given, subject to the requirements and limitations of the Travel Grant Form.