For the 2023 New Zealand Scholarship Marian Cranwell Prize, Master’s and Ph.D. degrees in environmental or ecological research are initially eligible. Visit this page to apply for the scholarship. Additionally, the request’s submission deadline varies as well. Moreover, the University of Auckland also provides a $3,600 partial financial award for this scholarship. Therefore, any citizen may submit an application for this scholarship.
- Degree: Master, PhD
- Provided by: University of Auckland
- Deadline: The deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, $3,600
Also, apply for this Top Fully Funded Italian Scholarships 2023
Eligibility for The New Zealand Scholarship
- Specifically, the submission, examination, and authorization for degree awards must have taken place between January 1 and December 31 of the previous year.
- Additionally, the Marian Cranwell Prize will be given annually to the graduate student who in the selection committee’s opinion, has produced the best master’s or doctoral thesis or dissertation with a primary focus on environmental or ecological science.
Value of The Marian Cranwell Prize in New Zealand:
- The value of the Marian Cranwell Prize is $3,600.
- Moreover, the University of Auckland Council is not compelled to award the Prize if no candidates meet the criteria in any given year.
- Therefore, the dean of the School of Biological Sciences (or a nominee) and the head of the School of Environment will serve on the selection committee that will advise the University of Auckland Council on whether to award the Marian Cranwell Prize.