Students pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in any of the university’s academic specialties are eligible for the Yamaoka Kenichi Memorial Scholarship for New Undergraduate Students 2023. By April 30, 2023, you must submit your application.
This stipend, which is made available by Keio University, is partially funded up to 900,000 yen annually. Citizens of Asia may apply for this scholarship. Why should I study at Keio University? Keio offers students comfortable, safe living spaces that encourage social interaction while affording them privacy, so you can enjoy the company of your fellow students while also having some space to study for the next exam. And all of this for a much lower price than at comparable institutions in Japan and abroad.
- Degree: Bachelors
- Location: Japan
- Provided by: Keio University
- Deadline: 30 Apr 2023
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, up to 900,000 yen per year
For the purpose of providing financial aid, Keio University established the Yamaoka Kenichi Memorial Scholarships for foreign students from Asia.
Eligibility Criteria For the Yamaoka Kenichi Memorial Scholarships:
- Candidates must enroll in one of the university’s undergraduate programs.
- Candidates must provide evidence of strong academic performance.
- Open to all Asian nationals.
- Additionally, candidates must meet English language standards.
Value of The Yamaoka Kenichi MemorialScholarship:
The Yamaoka Kenichi Memorial Scholarships allow recipients to earn up to 700,000 yen for the first year (for the faculty of letters, economics, law, and business and commerce) and 900,000 yen for all other faculties.