Generally speaking, bachelor’s degrees are offered by universities in every field of study under the Mukhyamantri Medhavi Vidyarthi Yojna 2023. The state of Madhya Pradesh also provides a scholarship, however, it only covers the full cost of tuition. However, there are many deadlines by which you must submit your application. The fact that residents of Madhya Pradesh may apply for this scholarship is noteworthy.
- Degree: Bachelors
- Provided by: Government of Madhya Pradesh
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Only tuition fees, full fees
Students who are residents of Madhya Pradesh who received 70% or higher on their Board of Secondary Education 12th-grade examination or 85% or higher on their CBSE/ICSE 12th-grade exams are eligible for this program.
Eligibility For The Mukhyamantri Medhavi:
- Both the student’s father or legal guardian must be a resident of Madhya Pradesh and have an annual income of less than Rs. 6 lakh.
- Students who received at least 70% on the Board of Secondary Education’s 12th exam and at least 85% on the CBSE/ISCSI examinations in their 12th grade are eligible for the program.
- Any student with a JEE Mains rank under 1 lakh 50,000 is qualified for admission to any engineering college, public or private.
- Additionally, students admitted into MBBS or BDS programs at Central or State Government Medical Colleges or Dental Colleges, as well as MBBS programs at Private Medical Colleges in Madhya Pradesh based on results from the National Eligibility and Entrance Test (NEET), may continue their medical studies.
Benefits of the Mukhyamantri Medhavi:
For admission to government colleges, the government would cover all costs and grants; however, for admission to non-government colleges, they will pay either 1.50 lakh or the actual tuition amount, whichever is less.