The Wittenborg MBA Scholarship 2023 is open to students pursuing an MBA in business administration. As a result, your application must be submitted by a specific deadline.
This prize is initially offered by Wittenborg University of Applied Sciences and is valued at €5,000 or merely tuition costs. Anyone who is a citizen may apply for this scholarship. Basically, deserving international students who want to study in the MBA programs at Wittenborg University of Applied Sciences can apply for the Wittenborg MBA Scholarship.
- Degree: MBA
- Location: Netherlands
- Provided by: Wittenborg University of Applied Sciences
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Only tuition fees, €5,000 waiver
Also, you can apply for this Holland Funded Scholarship for International Students 2023
About the Wittenborg University of Applied Science
In particular, Wittenborg was appointed by the Dutch government in 1996 (“aangewezen” in Dutch), subject to all regulations and laws of the Ministry of Education, Culture, and Science, including the Ministry Inspectorate. As a result, Wittenborg is officially recognised by Dutch law as an Entity for Higher Education, and its bachelor’s and master’s degree programmes are included in the Central Register (CROHO) of Dutch Higher Education.
The bachelor’s and master’s degree programmes have received accreditation from the Netherlands and Flemish Accreditation Agency (NVAO). The bachelor’s and master’s programmes have also received accreditation from the Foundation for International Business Administration Accreditation (FIBAA).
Eligibility For the MBA Scholarship at Wittenborg:
Before being taken into consideration, candidates must be admitted into the appropriate MBA programme (MBA General Management, MBA Hospitality Management, or MBA Innovation & Entrepreneurship).
- Candidates must be in possession of a bachelor’s degree in a field linked to business.
- So, in order to qualify for an MBA scholarship, applicants must have a minimum of three years of work experience.
- Candidates must also fulfil the following requirements:
- TOEFL or IELTS requirement: IELTS 6.5 and a 90 TOFEL
- GPA Condition: 7.5
- The applicant’s nationality must be non-EU/EER.
Value of the Scholarship:
This scholarship offers a €5,000 incentive in the form of a tuition waiver.