stipends for Sweden International SSE MBA Scholarships for Fall 2023 Study in Sweden Do you want to study for an MBA in Sweden? If so, you might wish to consider submitting an application for the SSE MBA Scholarship in the autumn of 2023. The Stockholm School of Economics SSE MBA program is accepting applications from international students who want to enroll.
The Stockholm School of Economics (SSE) in Sweden is offering a full scholarship for its MBA program in 2023. The scholarship is available to applicants from all around the world who meet the conditions and is presented in partnership with Degen’s Industry and utbildning.se. The full SEK 595,000 + VAT tuition for the 18-month, part-time program that begins in December 2023 is covered by the scholarship.
About The SSE MBA Program
While emphasizing sustainability and entrepreneurship, the SSE MBA program also covers cutting-edge topics like digital transformation and disruptive innovation. It provides a comprehensive understanding of key business ideas like strategy, finance, and marketing. Professionals with at least five years of relevant work experience and a degree equivalent to 180 credits are the target audience for this program. Candidates must also demonstrate good English language skills.
The scholarship application procedure comprises three parts, with a May 31, 2023 deadline: pre-selection, a full application, and an interview.
- University: Stockholm School of Economics (SSE)
- Funding Type: Fully Funded
- Deadline: May 31, 2023
- Location: Sweden
Benefits For Sweden Scholarships:
- The complete SEK 595,000 + VAT in tuition costs for the MBA program are covered by the SSE MBA Scholarship 2023 Autumn.
- Part-time study over an 18-month period allows students to keep up with their normal jobs while also completing the program.
- There are also international study excursions.
Eligibility Criteria For Sweden Scholarships:
- Candidates need to have a degree of 180 credits and at least five years of relevant work experience in order to be eligible for the SSE MBA Scholarship.
- Additionally, they must have excellent English language abilities.
- By selecting “Apply” throughout the online application process, candidates can access the application form.
- Even if the application form is only available in Swedish, applicants may submit their applications in English.
- After a selection committee has assessed the applications, twelve to fifteen candidates will be asked to submit a comprehensive application.
- Five to seven contenders will then be selected by the committee for the scholarship interviews