Developing nations, newly industrialized nations, and industrialized nations all endorsed the 2030 Agenda, also known as the Master Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs), in an effort to forge a new global community. Consequently, these 17 aspirational goals seek to build a better, more sustainable future for all countries. Additionally, to achieve the goals of the 2030 Agenda, highly qualified individuals will be needed who have a full understanding of both the field of sustainable development and the challenges and barriers that must be overcome.
Additionally, the Sustainable Development Management M.A. mixes and incorporates sustainable development with the most important aspects of economics and political science.
Then, as complements to these components, empirical techniques and project management knowledge are introduced.
- Country: Germany
- University: Rhine-Waal University of Applied Sciences
- Course Level: Master’s
- Duration of Study: 3 semesters of full-time studies
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligibility: International students
- Deadline: 15th of July for the winter semester | 15th of January for the summer semester (for the respective year)
- Degree awarded: Master of Arts, M.A.
- Language of instruction: English
Brief Info About Master Scholarship at Rhine-Waal University
What about enrolling in a warm program at a dynamic institution with a focus on the world, small classes, state-of-the-art labs, and teachers dedicated to improving your employability in the future? If this sounds attractive to you, Rhine-Waal University of Applied Sciences is the best place for you. The Rhine-Waal University of Applied Sciences initially has two campuses: Kleve and Kamp-Lintfort. Each has modern labs and classrooms, a university library, a language center, and a canteen.
We also offer over 30 degree programs with cutting-edge, multidisciplinary curricula, all of which will get you ready for a career in the social sciences, engineering, or natural sciences. Because we teach the bulk of our programs in English, they are well-liked by students all over the world.
Also Check this Fully Funded Stamps Scholarships at Miami university 2024
Basically, this degree program’s comprehensive structure, which combines an emphasis on the political and economic aspects of sustainable development with the communication and intercultural skills reinforced throughout the study, gives new graduates a wide range of potential job prospects:
Additionally, doctoral and postgraduate programs in the private sector; businesses that specialize in consulting services, technological cooperation, or investment. Specifically, governments and ministries are tasked with overseeing development in developing and emerging nations. Public institutions at the national level.
Admission Requirements For Master Scholarship
- A bachelor’s degree in economics, industrial/business engineering, or social sciences.
- 180 ECTS credits or more, plus the need for a learning agreement.
- 210 ECTS credits, or the equivalent of seven full semesters of study.
- A cumulative undergraduate degree grade of 2.5 or better on the German scale, which equates to an ECTS grade of B or higher.
- We need a B2 English proficiency certificate that is widely accepted.
English proficiency at level B2 or higher on the Common European Framework of Reference (CEFR) is required.
Applicants must hold a bachelor’s degree ((or equivalent/http://anabin.kmk.org/)) in the social sciences, economics, or industrial engineering and have a German GPA of 2.5 or above, or an ECTS grade of A or B.