The JH Britton fund for Music 2023 is offered for Bachelors, Masters degree in the field of Music.
The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by University of Bristol and the value of this scholarship is Only tuition fees, up to 100% fees . This scholarship is Open to all nationals.
- Degree: Bachelors, Masters
- University: University of Bristol
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Only tuition fees, up to 100% fees
- Country: United Kingdom
The purpose of the Fund is to help with expenses incurred by Music students of the University in pursuit of musical studies in an area for which a grant is not otherwise available to them.
- Applicants of the JH Britton Fund for Music must be current Music undergraduates and postgraduates.
- Interested candidates are advised to discuss their proposals with the Director of Teaching before submitting them.
Benefits of the scholarship:
It is primarily intended to support such projects as attendance at music summer schools or master classes. Preference will be given to applications for awards to be used within the period of registration at the University up to the end of the summer vacation following graduation.
An award will not normally be given more than once to the same person, but in the case of research students, it may be renewed if the report on their work is good.