Jan Heine Research Scholarship in Biodiversity and Restoration Ecology 2023 is offered for Masters degree in the field of Biodiversity and Restoration Ecology.
Your application must be submitted by October 7, 2023. The value of this scholarship, which is offered by Victoria University of Wellington, is Partial Funding, up to $2,500. This scholarship is available to All citizens.
- Degree: Masters
- Provided by: Victoria University of Wellington
- Deadline: 07 Oct 2023
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, up to $2,500
- Country: New Zealand
History and purpose:
This scholarship was established in 2018 with a generous donation from Jan Heine towards furthering her lifelong work in the environment and earth sciences. This scholarship is to support postgraduate students (Master’s level) in their research in biodiversity and restoration ecology.
- Applicants must be currently studying in any Master’s program in the Faculty of Science at Victoria University of Wellington, undertaking research in any aspect of biodiversity and restoration ecology, including the use of novel technologies.
- Preference will be given to students in the School of Biological Sciences and the School of Geography, Environment and Earth Sciences.
Applicants must be currently studying in a Master’s degree program in the Faculty of Science at Victoria University of Wellington.
- A brief summary of your study and research objectives
- A budget statement outlining how the scholarship funds will be spent on a research project
- Two academic references (to be requested via the online application).