For Master’s and MBA degrees in the subject of business studies in 2023, HEC Paris in France will provide the MBA Scholarship. Depending on the program, there may be a deadline that applicants must satisfy.
This scholarship, which is offered by HEC Paris, has a value that ranges from 5000 euros to 50% of the cost of tuition. Anyone who is a citizen may apply for this scholarship. HEC Paris offers scholarships to qualified individuals for MBA studies.
- Degree: Masters
- Provided by: HEC Paris
- Deadline: The deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, Ranges from 5000 euros to 50% of tuition fees
- Host Country: France
Also, you can apply for this AUP Scholarships 2023-2024 in Paris For Bachelor’s & Masters
About HEC Paris MBA Scholarship:
Every applicant who has submitted an application for the program will automatically be taken into account by the HEC Paris MBA Scholarship Committee for our Excellence and Diversity awards. You must submit your essay with your MBA application if you want to be evaluated for the Forte and L’Oreal scholarships. The scholarship selection committee decides how much each applicant will get. There are different sizing options for scholarships. Your essays, resume and job history, GMAT score, and the outcomes of your two interviews with HEC Paris alumni will all be taken into account by the committee.
Initially, the program’s application deadline and our scholarship deadline are the same. Therefore, in order to qualify for any of the HEC Paris MBA scholarships, you must submit your MBA application. If you want the committee considering your application for the Excellence and Diversity scholarships to take any additional information into consideration, please include it in the final essay.
Therefore, if you’re interested in finding out more about your potential eligibility for scholarships, we strongly advise you to get in touch with the marketing and recruitment manager for your area.
Eligibility for HEC Paris Scholarship 2023:
- All accepted HEC applicants are eligible to apply for the 2023 HEC Paris MBA Scholarship.
- In addition, the candidates need to finish an online application.
- Specifically, candidates will be judged by the evaluation committee based on their academic ability and the strength of their application as a whole.
- Additionally, while evaluating applicants for the MBA Scholarships in 2023, the GMAT and interview outcomes will be taken into account.
- Moreover, one of the following prizes will be given to the HEC Scholarship winner:
- 15,000 5,000 euros
- 50% of the tuition price
- Therefore, on March 1, 2023, the MBA Scholarship application period will close.
- In essence, one week after the deadline for approval, applicants may still submit their scholarship applications in France.