The Durham University Hatfield Lioness Scholarship 2024–2025 is a fully financed master’s scholarship for international students. The living costs and tuition for Geneva are covered by this scholarship. Moreover, only nationals of non-Western nations are eligible for full scholarships.
Hatfield College wants to award the Lioness Scholarship to someone who has the academic and personal qualities to finish and benefit from a postgraduate course, who will also serve as a good ambassador for their home nation in Durham, and who will use their improved knowledge and skills gained from the master’s program and experience in Durham to good use when they return home.
Additionally, the Durham University Hatfield Lioness Scholarship 2024–2025 is a fully financed master’s scholarship for international students.
- Program: Masters
- University: Durham University
- ApplicationDeadline: 31. 03. 2024
- Scholarship Coverage: Fully Funded
- Host Country: United Kingdom
Benefits of Hatfield Lioness Scholarship 2024
- 12 monthly installments of a stipend for living costs.
- payment of all tuition and fees to the university.
- “Settling in allowance” upon arrival.
- Fully funded self-catered housing.
- The price of one round-trip economy flight from the home country to the UK plus round-trip transportation from Durham City to the UK airport.
- The price of a UK visa and the UK Health Surcharge.
Eligibility Criteria For Hatfield Lioness Scholarship 2024
- English is a required language.
- A scholarship from another organization may not be used to pay for the postgraduate education of an applicant.
- By the end of June 2024, candidates must have submitted an application and received an unconditional offer of admission to their preferred master’s program.
- Possess a relevant honors degree of a caliber necessary for admission to the Master’s program of your choice.
- Additionally, applicants should not have a master’s degree.
- Possess the necessary English language qualification in addition to meeting all other course entry requirements.
- Moreover, applicants do not have the ability to pursue their Master’s degree in the UK on their own.