Harry Wexler AIQS Prize 2023 is offered for Masters degree in the field of Construction Management.
The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by University of Melbourne and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, study benefits . This scholarship is Open to all nationals.
- Degree: Masters
- University : University of Melbourne
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, study benefits
- Country: Australia
This prize is awarded for academic excellence in the subject of Construction Measurement and Estimating.
Eligibility Australia Scholarship:
- Applicants must be enrolled in the Master of Construction Management (single or double).
- Candidates should have completed the subject ABPL90208 Construction Measurement and Estimating (or its equivalent or successor).
The award will be presented to the student who has achieved the highest result in the subject ABPL90208 Construction Measurement and Estimating.
- 1-year subscription to the Built Environment Economist Magazine
- 1-year graduate Membership (to be redeemed within 2 years of graduation).
How to apply?
No application is required. Candidates will be automatically considered for this Scholarship.