For Bachelor’s degrees in any of the university’s subject areas, the Global Emerging Scholarship is available at Sogang University in 2024-2025.
A deadline that varies must be met for your application. This scholarship is provided by Sogang University and is worth whole Funding, which covers the whole cost of tuition and application fees. All nationalities, with the exception of South Korea, are eligible for this Scholarship.
About The Sogang University
The Society of Jesus founded Sogang University, a private research university in Seoul that is currently ranked 34th among all national universities, with the goal of educating citizens with exceptional leadership skills who can contribute to society and the country with the spirit of devotion, sense of responsibility, and mature and integrated characters.
Brief Information About South Korea Scholarship
- Degree: Bachelors
- University: Sogang University
- Deadline: 30, November, 2023
- Scholarship value: Partial Funded
- Host Counntry: South Korea
Eligibility Criteria For Global Emerging Scholarship
- To be eligible for the Global Emerging Scholarship, applicants must have an acceptance letter for a bachelor’s degree program at Sogang University.
- Students from abroad must apply for the Global Emerging Scholarship.
- Students must meet or exceed the university’s admission standards.
Benefits of Global Emerging Scholarship
- Sogang University will award full scholarships (covering entrance costs as well as the entire cost of tuition) to those who are selected for the Global Emerging Scholarship.