The application process is currently open for the 2024–2025 season! Fellowships are available to highly qualified graduate and undergraduate students whose studies are focused on concrete. Every year, the ACI Foundation grants fellowships and scholarships to students who have a passion for concrete in order to help them achieve their academic and professional objectives. The student must be enrolled full-time as an undergraduate or graduate student during the award year, as decided by the school or university.
Brief Information About Fellowship
- Degree: Bachelor, Master, and PhD
- Provided by: American Concrete Institution (ACI)
- Deadline: 01. November. 2023
- Scholarship value: Fully Funded
- Location: USA
About The ACI Foundation:
The American Concrete Institute (ACI) founded the ACI Foundation as a non-profit organization to advance innovation, collaboration, and progress through research and scholarships, as well as to serve the industry by creating and awarding fellowships and scholarships to deserving students enrolled in graduate and undergraduate degree programs related to concrete.
Benefits of The ACI Foundation Scholarship
- Scholarship awards of $5,000 and fellowship awards of $10,000 each cover the cost of tuition, accommodation, books, and supplies.
- Two ACI conferences’ registration costs and travel costs are reimbursed (scholarship finalists must be present at the Spring ACI
- Convention to be interviewed and have the option of being assigned a Convention Guide).
- It is made easier to find a mentor in your field.
Eligibility Criteria For USA Fellowship
- ACI Foundation fellowships may be available to international students, but you must study in an American or Canadian university during the grant cycle.
- Some scholarships require the winner to finish a 10- to 12-week internship in the summer of 2024.
- The Scholarship Council will interview candidates who have been chosen as finalists for an ACI Foundation fellowship on Sunday, March 24, 2024, at the spring ACI Concrete Convention.
- By February 5, 2024, the finalists will be informed.
- All applicants must be proficient in the English language. This is optional and not required.