Excellence Scholarships from the Mexican Government are available to foreign students for undergraduate, graduate, and doctoral degrees in all areas of study offered by the universities in 2023.
The application submission date is July 21, 2023. This scholarship is offered by the University of New Mexico, and its full funding amount covers all expenses (tuition, fees, stipend, and other benefits). All nations, with the exception of Mexico, may apply for this scholarship.
By providing scholarships for full-time, on-site training programs at the Master’s and Doctoral levels in Mexico, student mobility at the undergraduate and Master’s levels, as well as postgraduate stays, the organization hopes to contribute to the development of highly qualified academic people capital.
- Degree: Bachelor, Masters, PhD
- Provided by: University of New Mexico
- Deadline: 21 Jul 2023
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, tuition fees + stipend + other allowances
- Location: Mexico
Also, check out this scholarship at Lesley University in the USA 2023
Modalities For Mexican Scholarships:
- Students who must write these in order to graduate from college will not be eligible for scholarships.
- There are no transfers allowed, and the scholarship cannot be carried over to subsequent academic years.
- The academic program cannot be changed or extended in any manner after the scholarship has been given out.
Eligibility Criteria For Mexican Scholarships:
- Candidates must not have been awarded a scholarship from a federal government institution in the previous year.
- Former AMEXCID grant recipients who filed for a scholarship before the same number of months in which the benefits were received had passed disqualified themselves from this award.
- Candidates must present an acceptance letter from the receiving Mexican university that must be submitted within 60 days of the date of issuance.
- Students should state the start and finish dates of their studies as well as their GPA of 85 similar to the Mexican educational system.
Benefits of Mexican Excellence Scholarships:
- Enrollment and costs of tuition
- In addition, a monthly allowance of up to $15,768.50
- medical protection
- Additionally, payment is not required to issue the Mexican visa.
- Moreover, the use of airplanes to travel internationally
- Furthermore, transportation National
- Declaration letter that the applicant has signed (Format 1).
- Additionally, the curriculum Vitae is written on a word processor, no more than 4 pages, and with the applicant’s signature (Format 2).
- Moreover, a copy of a current passport showing the applicant’s information.
- A copy of a medical certificate stating that the applicant is in good health, provided by a public or private healthcare facility and dated no more than 3 (three) months prior to the application submission.