The EUI Leadership Program in Italy 2024 is open to young leaders who wish to work at some of the top institutions in Europe. This policy leader fellowship program, offered by the European University Institute, allows international students to get experience working with accomplished and skilled leaders in their disciplines.
Young people in Europe can enhance the professional skills necessary for career advancement through this fully supported leadership program. Moreover, the EUI Leader program allows fellows to express their thoughts and offer workable ideas on a worldwide forum.
- Degree Level: Fellowship
- University: European University Institute
- Host Country: Italy
- Scholarship Value: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 25. January. 2024
Benefits of The EUI Leadership Program
- A stipend of 2,500 euros per month will be awarded to each fellow.
- A monthly stipend of 300 euros will be given for housekeeping as part of the EUI Policy Leadership Program.
- Therefore, every self-sufficient youngster receives a monthly payment of 200 euros.
- Additionally, a travel stipend for economy-class flights will be awarded to fellows. The maximum compensation for travel expenses, including both inbound and outbound journeys, will be €1,200.
- In addition, possibility of learning about European nations, with a focus on Italy’s history and culture.
- The EUI Leadership Program 2024 offers the chance to take part in various fellowship activities, some of which may involve quick trips outside of Florence, Italy.
Eligibility Criteria For The EUI Leadership Program
- The PLF program is open to eligible citizens of all nations through application until 2024.
- Mid-career professionals can show that they have at least ten years of good professional experience and the ability to become competent in the field of policy in the future.
- Fellows have to be active participants in peer discussions on subjects outside of their fields of expertise within the EUI community.
- It is not possible to complete the EUI fellowship online.