Description of UAEU Fellowship
Students with master’s degrees from any of the university’s programs are eligible for the Entrepreneurs Fellowship Award at United Arab Emirates University (UAEU) in 2023. Your application must be submitted by a specific deadline.
Furthermore, this scholarship from United Arab Emirates University (UAEU) only covers 50% of the cost of tuition. Anyone who is a citizen may apply for this scholarship. In particular, this Award gives money to outstanding students who have proven their entrepreneurial skills in the form of a partial tuition waiver. As a result, both present UAEU students and those planning to attend must meet the criteria.
- Degree: Master’s and PhD
- Location: UAE
- Provided by: United Arab Emirates University (UAEU)
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Only tuition fees, 50% discount
About United Arab Emirates University (UEAU)
Basically, the first and foremost comprehensive national university of the United Arab Emirates. The University of United Emirate, founded in 1976 by the late Sheikh Zayed Bin Sultan Al Nahyan, seeks to become a comprehensive university with a concentration on research and now enrolls about 14,968 Emirati and international students. UAEU comprises nine colleges, including Business and Economics, Education, Engineering, Agriculture & Veterinary Medicine, Humanities and Social Sciences, IT, Law, Medicine and Health Sciences, and Science. It is the top university in the United Arab Emirates. These universities also provide a wide selection of excellent graduate and undergraduate programs that are authorized. Additionally, UAEU offers an unmatched living-learning environment in the UAE, a distinguished international faculty, and a wide range of student support services.
Also, check this Japan Fully Funded Fellowship Scholarship 2023-24
Eligibility for the UAEU Entrepreneurs Fellowship Award:
- Candidates must have developed a cutting-edge startup business.
Candidates must also keep a strong academic standing at UAEU (GPA 3.3/4.0) and not be getting any other financial aid or honors.
- 50% off tuition (or an equivalent monthly stipend if there are no costs at this time).
- Additionally, candidates must submit their application within the first two weeks of classes and after registering for all of their graduate program courses.
How to Apply For UAEU Fellowship?
- Therefore, completely complete the “Application Form” and hand it in to the College of Graduate Studies in person, or email a signed, scanned copy of the form to firstname.lastname@example.org.