Dan L. Meisinger Sr. Memorial Learn to Fly Scholarship 2023 is offered for Bachelors degree in the field of Aviation.
The deadline for the sending your application is 24 Nov 2023. This scholarship is provided by National Air Transportation Association (NATA) and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, $2,500 . This scholarship is Open to all nationals.
- Degree: Bachelors
- Provided by: National Air Transportation Association (NATA)
- Deadline: 24 Nov 2023
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, $2,500
- Country: USA
The Dan L. Meisinger Sr. Memorial Learn to Fly Scholarship was established in honor and memory of Dan L. Meisinger Sr., whose career in aviation spanned 63 years. He was the founder of Executive Beechcraft, headquartered in Kansas City, MO, and was twice named Beech Aircraft’s Man of the Year. The purpose of this fund is to provide an annual flight training scholarship to a qualified individual.
- Applicants must be college students currently enrolled in an aviation program.
- Candidates must be high academic achievers with a “B” average or better.
- Students should be recommended by an aviation professional, although direct applications are acceptable.
Recipients are required to supply copies of pertinent training records and to notify NATF of any changes of address, school enrollment or other relevant information. Except as described here, no obligation is assumed by NATF, members of its scholarship selection committee, or the National Air Transportation Association. Tax liability, if any, will be the sole responsibility of the recipient.
The Dan L. Meisinger Sr. Memorial Learn to Fly Scholarship, in the amount is $2,500, is to be used for the express purpose of initial or primary flight training.