Basically, a master’s scholarship from Dalarna University is available to foreign students. Between ten and fifty percent of your entire tuition fees will be covered by this award. Throughout your program, an automated deduction in fixed amounts will be made from the amount you are awarded each semester.
The board of directors at Dalarna University, a higher education institution in Sweden, makes sure that it is run by the legislation.
Numerous international study environments can be found at DU, and the university welcomes visitors from all around the world. The university wants to give you an education that will open up your options for a rewarding profession while also broadening your horizons in terms of personal development, global perspectives, and specialized knowledge.
A number of its new international Master’s fee-paying students who have demonstrated excellence in their academic endeavors are given partial scholarships by Dalarna University, which is also cooperating and aims to give its students the tools they need to make a difference in the world.
- Degree: Masters
- University: Dalarna University
- Host Country: Sweden
- Deadline: 01. September– 30. September. 2023 / 01. January– 15. March. 2024
Benefits of Dalarna University Scholarship 2024
- The scholarships cover between 10% and 50% of your overall tuition costs and directly reduce your out-of-pocket expenses. Throughout your program, an automated deduction in fixed amounts will be made from the amount you are awarded each semester.
- It is mentionable that only fee-paying students are eligible for partial scholarships at Dalarna University,
- Specifically, a semester of full-time study (30 credits) costs between 43.5 and 70.000 SEK.
Eligibility Criteria For The Dalarna University Scholarship
- A minimum score of 90 on the International English Language Testing System (IELTS) or 6.5 with no band lower than 6.0 on the TOEFL is needed to demonstrate English language ability.
- Moreover, all nations in the world are eligible.
- Additionally, you graduated from a university with a bachelor’s degree or higher, which is equal to a bachelor’s in Sweden.
- Initially, a resume, which you should upload to your University Admissions account.
- In addition, a letter of recommendation from a boss or professor that you upload to your University Admissions account.
- A film in which you pitch your case for a scholarship You must briefly explain in a video (no longer than 60 seconds) why Dalarna University should offer you a scholarship.
- The scholarship selection committee must be able to see this video, so you must post it to a website or cloud storage and include the link to the video where it is requested in your scholarship application.
- The video must be accessible to the scholarship committee solely through the specified link.
- Please do not submit the video to Dalarna University directly.