Blue Mountains International Hotel Management School (BMIHMS) Scholarships 2023 is offered for Masters degree in the field of Hotel Management.
Your application must be submitted by a deadline that varies. Blue Mountains International Hotel Management School is offering this scholarship, which has a value of just tuition costs and a 30% fee waiver. All citizens are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
- Degree: Masters
- Provided by: Blue Mountains International Hotel Management School
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Only tuition fees, up to 30% fees waiver
- Country: Australia
We are passionate about the world of hospitality and believe that given the opportunity every student can change the world. To help you get to where you want to be, we’re offering a range of scholarships to support your aspirations.
- Scholarships are awarded to students who have a strong passion for hospitality, exhibit the values of a future leader and are motivated to succeed academically and in the industry.
- Applicants must be new BMIHMS at Torrens University Australia students commencing studies.
- Applicants of the Val Cook scholarship must also have 2-5 years of hospitality/tourism experience.
Benefits of the Scholarship:
Successful Blue Mountains International Hotel Management School (BMIHMS) scholarship applicants will receive up to a 30% fee waiver from Torrens University Australia.