A fully financed master’s scholarship is available to international students under the BI Presidential Scholarship 2024–2025. This scholarship provides a stipend for living expenses as well as full tuition coverage for each semester.
BI The Norwegian Business School is the second-biggest business school in all of Europe and the largest in Norway. BI has four sites in total, with its main campus in Oslo. The institution employs 845 individuals in total, including 441 administrative and 404 academic staff members.
The BI Presidential Scholarship is available to Norwegian and international applicants, and it is given to students who have a distinguished record of excellent academic success. All candidates for Master of Science programs are eligible to apply for the BI Presidential Scholarship.
- Degree: Masters
- Institution: BI Norwegian Business School
- Host Country: Norway
- Program Period: one year
- Number of Opportunities: 20
- Deadline: 01. March. 2024
Benefits of BI Norwegian Business School Scholarship
- If you meet the criteria for academic development, scholarships will pay your complete tuition as well as a stipend for living expenses each semester for up to two years.
Eligibility Criteria For BI Presidential Scholarships
- English proficiency (TOEFL or IELTS).
- All countries are eligible.
- Candidates with an ECTS GPA of A or an equivalent top grade on an international grade scale.
- The third year of the Sivilkonom degree at BI is open to students currently enrolled in the program.
- All Master of Science applicants are eligible for the BI Presidential Scholarship.
Note: To be eligible for this scholarship, applicants must be accepted into a Master of Science degree that begins in the autumn of 2022.
Courses Offered By BI Norwegian Business School:
- Applied Economics
- Business Analytics
- Entrepreneurship and Innovation
- Leadership and Organizational Psychology
- Quantitative Finance
- Strategic Marketing Management
- QTEM in Applied Economics
- QTEM in Business Analytics
- QTEM in Business Major in Finance
- QTEM in Business Major in Economics
How to Apply For BI Presidential Scholarships?
- Fill out the necessary information on the application portal to create your account there.
- The necessary documents online:
- English proficiency
- International test
- Motivation letter
- Financial plan
- Copy of passport
- letter of scholarship
Then go through your application, and send it.