Scholarships from the Picchi Brothers Foundation are available for Masters degrees in the area of medical research in 2023. The last day to submit an application is July 16, 2023.
Full Funding, full fee waiver, and stipend are included in the value of this scholarship, which is offered by the University of Melbourne. All citizens are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
- Country : Australia
- Degree: Masters
- Provided by: University of Melbourne
- Deadline: 16 Jul 2023
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, full fees waiver + stipend
This scholarship is to support an enrolled graduate research student who demonstrates research potential and intends to undertake a Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) in the field of asthma research.
Eligibility for the Australia Scholarship:
- Applicants must be outstanding graduate research applicants of the Faculty of Medicine, Dentistry and Health Sciences.
- Candidates should be researching in the field of asthma and satisfy the Faculty’s entry requirements for the Doctor of Philosophy (PhD).
- Students must be able to commence the PhD in 2023 and have not completed a PhD or held a graduate research scholarship previously.
- Eligible applicants will be selected on the basis of academic merit and commencing their PhD research in the field of asthma.
- The selection committee will base its assessment on the application form, academic transcripts, the faculty scholarship score and the student’s project proposal, CV and referee reports.