Australia’s 2023–2024 Macquarie University Scholarship is now accepting applications. You must be an overseas student to qualify for a Macquarie University Scholarship in 2023. Australian universities welcome international students to enrol in their programmes. There are full-funding scholarships available for master’s and doctoral degrees.
The winner of one of these fully-funded Research Macquarie Scholarships in Australia will have the opportunity to collaborate on a range of worldwide research projects and have a positive impact on their home country.
While working with the best mentors and finishing their research projects, students will have the chance to visit worldwide labs. The research field at Macquarie University is unparalleled among all other departments in terms of research programmes, supervisory teams, and global research rankings.
Brief Information About Macquarie University Scholarship
- Offered by: Macquarie University
- Location: Australia
- Deadline: 31 July 2023
- Degree Level: Masters of Research, PhD
- Scholarship Value: Fully Funded
- Eligible Countries: All Countries
Benefits of Australia Scholarships
- Three years of free education
- A Stipend of ($32,000 per year as of 2023)
- Travel Savings
Eligibility Criteria For The Macquarie University Scholarship
- All overseas students are encouraged to apply, with the exception of those studying in Australia and New Zealand.
- Candidates must already have a research Master’s degree or have a target completion date of 2024.
- candidates for philosophy master or doctorate programmes.
- Candidates should submit a copy of any study that has been published.
- Candidates must have a background in research.