Applications are now being accepted for the 2023 CERN Administrative Student Programme in Switzerland. Interns will have the chance to work in Geneva’s Meyrin district for two to twelve months while participating in the program in Switzerland. The CERN internship program allows graduate and undergraduate students to gain practical experience working on the most effective administrative system in the world. This fantastic internship opportunity, which allows a small group of students to train in some of the most well-known companies in the world, is available to all students.
Furthermore, the international internship program at CERN, which is fully supported, will shoulder the entire financial burden for the selected individuals. In order to develop their specialized knowledge in their fields and gain practical experience for their academic studies, the interns will have the opportunity to work at the European Organisation for Nuclear Research for two to twelve months. Candidates will also be eligible for a monthly stipend and two to five days of paid leave each month.
Brief Info about CERN Administrative Program:
Through the CERN completely financed program in Europe 2023, students majoring in the administration have a rare opportunity to work together on revolutionary ideas. The most prestigious organization in the world, CERN offers students paid internship opportunities. The physicists and engineers at CERN explore the underlying concepts of the cosmos using the most advanced scientific equipment in the world. Additionally, the results of their research help physics grow and make important discoveries.
- Country: Switzerland
- Internship Location: Meyrin, Geneva
- Duration: 2 to 12 months
- Eligibility: CERN Member or CERN Associate Member States students
Advantages of the CERN Administrative Program:
- The CERN health program.
- A participation contract lasting two to twelve months.
- Flight tickets for the program.
- A monthly allotment of 3407 Swiss Francs.
- 2.5 days each month of paid vacation.
Majors of the Internship:
- Communication and public relations
- Engineering management
- advanced secretarial work
- Engineering Fields
- Human resources
- Business administration
Qualification requirements of the CERN Administrative Program:
- Participants must first be nationals of CERN Member or Associate Member States or enrolled in an academic program in one of those countries.
- Candidates who are accepted may also continue to enroll full-time for a minimum of two and a maximum of twelve months.
- You must have completed at least 18 months of undergraduate (Bachelor’s or Master’s) study in order to apply.
- Candidates must also speak either French or English well.
- You must first have a current CV or resume.
- Second, a letter of recommendation from a professor
- Most recent classroom transcripts
- You will be sent a link after submitting your program application so that your referee can provide the letter of recommendation directly.
- You might also decide to send the reference letter yourself if that would be more convenient for you.
- Remember that the reference letter is an essential part of your application and that it must be delivered on time and in a proper manner in order to support your candidature for the program.
Additionally, the CERN Administrative Student Programme has a July 31, 2023, deadline for applications. In order to ensure that your application is taken into consideration, it is crucial that all necessary paperwork, such as the application form and reference letter, are sent well before the deadline.
Application procedure for CERN Administrative Program:
- Candidates can apply for the CERN Administrative Student Programme 2023 using the online application.
- Additionally, you can sign up using LinkedIn, Smartprofile, or Indeed.
- Candidates must also reveal their prior employment experience and educational background.
- A candidate who is applying independently for numerous positions is also required to do so.
- After selecting it, drop your resume into the box.