The Commonwealth PhD Scholarships 2024-25, funded by the FCDO, offer an outstanding opportunity for talented individuals from high-income countries to pursue doctoral studies in the UK. The scholarship aims to promote diversity and collaboration, providing financial support and mentorship to candidates. It focuses on six development themes, aiming to contribute to the sustainable development of Commonwealth nations.
Brief Details About Commonwealth PhD Scholarships in the UK :
- Country: United Kingdom
- University: UK Universities
- Type: Fully Funded
- Degree: PhD
- Gender: Both
- Duration: 3 Years
- Deadline: 27 February 2024
Advantages of the UK’s Commonwealth PhD Scholarships for 2024–2025:
- It is a broad scholarship program with a global focus that addresses several development themes.
- For individuals who would not otherwise be able to afford to study in the UK, it offers full financial assistance.
- After the award, it offers authorized travel from the home nation to the UK and back to the hometown.
- In addition to approved tuition fees, it offers a monthly stipend of £1,347 or £1,652.
- If necessary, it provides students with an allowance for warm clothing.
- It offers study travel grants to students both inside and outside of the United Kingdom.
- It offers a family allowance, a paid midterm visit to the home country, and a £290 monthly spouse allowance (if there are no children).
- If a spouse and child
Guidelines for Commonwealth PhD Scholarships 2024–2025 Eligibility:
- first child; a monthly allowance of £143 is provided for the second and third children.
- The candidate must be a citizen of one of the qualified Commonwealth nations or be a refugee.
- The candidate must be a permanent resident of one of the Commonwealth nations that qualify.
- At the beginning of the UK academic year in September 2024, the applicant must be available to study in the UK.
- By September 2024, a candidate must have earned a first degree with at least an upper second-class honors
- standard, or a second-class degree plus a master’s degree. The applicant must give a valid reason if this
- is his second UK Master’s degree application, as CSC does not support these kinds of degrees.
- A candidate is not permitted to register for
- Undergraduate and graduate degrees are required documents for the Commonwealth PhD Scholarships 2024:
- 10 or more publications and awards
- A 300-word statement that is pertinent to employment
- A Reference Letter.
- a scan of a passport or national identity card.
How do I apply for the Commonwealth Scholarships 2024–2025 offered by the UK?
- The candidates should confirm the eligibility requirements set out by their nominating body, as each has its
- requirements. Applications must be submitted online through the CSC application system.
- Candidates must apply for both the CSC application and the applications required by the nominating bodies, as they differ.
- The CSC’s online application system is the only way for applicants to submit their applications.
- Enter all of your usual personal information, such as your name, address, birth date, and so on.
- Fill out every field that is necessary for the Ph.D. program.
- The candidates must enumerate the three colleges and supervisors they will require.
- How the scholarships contribute to the development of an inclusive educational environment (up to 200 words).
- How it will help you acquire new skills in your profile at the end of the tenure(up to 100 words)
- Outline How these scholarships will advance development (maximum 350 words).
- Which key indicators ought to be used for work assessment? (maximum of 100 words).
- The candidate must provide a 500-word description of his role highlighting his leadership qualities.
- Carefully fill out your application and send it in.