Details For Loschge Scholarship 2023 In Germany:
Students pursuing a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in thermal engineering may apply for the Loschge Scholarship 2023. Therefore, a deadline that varies must be met for your application.
Initially, this scholarship is offered by the Technical University of Munich (TUM), and it has a Partial Funding value of up to €550 a month. Therefore, the application is open to all nationals.
About Technical University of Munich
Basically, the Technical University of Munich is a public research university in Munich, Germany also known as TUM or TU Munich. Additionally, it focuses on applied and natural sciences, engineering, and technology.
TUM is regarded as Germany’s top university by major rankings as of 2022 and is a University of Excellence under the German Universities Excellence Initiative. It is one of the top institutions of higher learning in the European Union. There are 18 Nobel laureates among its researchers, as well as 23 Leibniz Prize recipients.
Brief Information About Loschge Scholarship In Germany
- Degree: Bachelor, Masters Location: Germany
- Provided by: Technical University of Munich (TUM) Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, up to €550 per month
Eligibility for the Loschge Scholarship:
- Candidates must possess German or international university entrance certifications.
- Students must be registered in an undergraduate or graduate program right now.
- Candidates may be undergraduate or graduate thermal engineering (Chair of Energy Systems) students at the TUM School of Engineering and Design.